The NGO “The Tenth of April” announces the vacancy for the position of an attorney for the project implemented under the partnership with UNHCR in Ukraine “Legal Assistance to Refugees and Stateless persons in Odessa”.
This project seeks to facilitate the establishment of the effective asylum system in Ukraine through improvement of the institutional capacity of state authorities to deal with refugees and asylum seekers and enhancement of the access to legal assistance and legal remedies for refugees and asylum seekers.
- Preparation of appeals and litigation of the cases of asylum seekers and recognized refugees in the court instances, governmental agencies (cases related to appeals on decision of the governmental agencies on granting with international protection or protection of the other rights of persons of concern).
- Providing of other forms of legal assistance to persons of concern.
- Higher legal education as well as the presence of certificate of legal practice accordingly.
- At least 3 years of working experience of representation in the court instances.
- Knowledge of international and national law in the field of human rights protection.
- High self-organization level and ability to work in team.
- Knowledge and adherence to the principles of humanitarian work in the performance of professional activities;
- Confident PC user.
- High analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in Ukrainian, Russian and English;
Full-time employment in the friendly and motivating working environment.
Motivation letters explaining the interest in the position and CVs in English should be sent to email@example.com with the subject: “Application for the Vacancy of an Attorney REF”.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview, no late applications will be accepted.
Deadline for applications: 27.12.2017.
Should you have any further questions regarding the vacancy, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone: +38 (048) 766-00-04, +38 (093) 662-85-24.