The NGO “The Tenth of April” announces the vacancy for the position of a receptionist for the projects implemented under the partnership with UNHCR in Ukraine
The receptionist will have to perform the following duties on the daily basis:
- First reception of the persons of concern of the projects;
- Registration of the persons of concern in visiting list;
- Answer on the calls in a prompt and professional manner and direct calls to relevant project department;
- Provides documental circulation of the correspondence: incoming and outgoing correspondence, registration, accounting, storage, archiving of incoming correspondence;
- Make copying and duplicating work;
- Organization of technical assistance for the seminars;
- Maintenance of the office equipment;
- Fulfilling other responsibilities related to office maintenance.
Applicants will need to fulfill the following minimum requirements:
- University degree, at least a Bachelor’s degree;
- Relevant work experience as receptionist or administrative assistant would be preferable;
- Fluency in Ukrainian and Russian; knowledge of English will be an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong negotiation skills.
- Highly motivated and organized person.
Full-time employment in the friendly and motivating working environment.
CVs in Ukrainian or English should be sent to email@example.com with the subject: “Application for the Vacancy of a Receptionist”.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview, no late applications will be accepted.
Deadline for applications: 27.12.2017.
Should you have any further questions regarding the vacancy, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone: +38 (048) 766-00-04, +38 (093) 662-85-24.